Saturday, September 23, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 22


At Michael/Sabrina-Michael and Sabrina were home with their children Avery and Alan Jr. “I have some sad news your uncle Ramon dead he was saving children in the war “Michael said “That's sad”Avery said “Yes it is”Alan Jr said “Yes, Uncle Ramon loved you both “Michael said “Yes he did, Do you have any questions “Sabrina ask “No “Alan Jr said “I'm sorry Daddy “Avery said “Thanks “Michael said

At Grayson-Grayson was playing with his daughter's when Hayden came into the room. “Grayson,,We need to talk”Hayden said “About what”Grayson ask “About you're feeling towards Josslyn, It has to stop “Hayden said “Why? Just because she my sister in law? Josslyn and I have a right to move on and we will “Grayson said “This isn't about you're feelings towards Josslyn, You have always been jealous of you're brother “Hayden said “The only thing I was jealous about is the love you feel towards Spencer, You loved him more then me”Grayson said “That's not true, I love both my sons I just hardly told you both how I feel it's who I'm and I'm sorry you feel that way, Grayson you are still in love with you're wife you will always love Sierra “Hayden said Grayson walk toward the fireplace and look at the wedding picture of him and Sierra. “Sierra isn't coming back and I want to move on, Not just for myself but for my girls “Grayson said “I still believe you're making a mistake “Hayden said and left.

At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas was on the phone working when Courtney came into the room and Nikolas hang up the phone. “Why are you back “Nikolas ask “For my son funeral!! I sure of been back a long time ago! Spencer is my son and you let you're new wife adopted him! Courtney yelled “You we're going to take my son all over the world! I would of never saw Spencer again! I did what I had to do you could of stay in town! It was you're choice to leave! And not fight me !Nikolas yelled “I want to know why the plane went down “Courtney said “Me too, I’ m looking into it “Nikolas said “I want to look with you it's my son “Courtney said “Fine”Nikolas said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment