Monday, September 25, 2017

All Mixed up part 5 ch 31


“Healing from the past”
At General Hospital-Dr.Collins office-Skye was talking to Kevin. “So you found out that you're adoption Mother is alive “Kevin ask “Yes, Althea wasn't a good mother she hit me and would drink all the time and had men over nasty men”Skye said “Did one hurt you,”Kevin ask “Yes”Skye said as she cried. “Do you want to talk about it,”Kevin ask “I was a teenager, I remember the smell of him and his name it was a unique name Valentin, He raped me”Skye said as she cried. “Did you tell Althea”Kevin ask “Yes but she didn't believe me she say I most of want it , I try to call my father but he didn't have time for me”Skye said “So what did you do”Kevin ask “I buried it , I think that's why I have a hard time trusting men till now”Skye said “Yes it could be,Do you trust Lorenzo “Kevin ask “Yes , I wish we work it out in our first marriage but I was kidnap by Luis who raped me and I ended up pregnant with Sierra and instead of dealing with it I blame my husband “Skye said “Have you let it go”Kevin ask “Yes, I'm glad I came here I want to deal with this by not drinking and getting help”Skye said “I'm glad you came to see me and I want to help you “Kevin said “Thanks “Skye said

In the hallway-Monica and Alan we're talking. “Tad is on his way, Alan I want to help my father “Monica said “We will”Alan said they share a hug.

At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas was in the den with Hayden when a man came into the room with a file. “I know who played with the plane “The man said he give Nikolas the file who read it and Hayden walk the man out. “Who killed our son?Hayden ask as Courtney came into the room. “Who killed our son? Courtney ask “My crazy Uncle Valentin”Nikolas said “Where is he”Hayden ask “At The Cassadine island “Nikolas said “Let's go and bring him here”Hayden said “It's not going to be easy “Nikolas said “Who care I want justice for my son”Courtney said “Me too “Hayden said “I'll call the jet”Nikolas said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment