Friday, September 15, 2017

All Mixed UP Part 4 ch 40


“Our Prince”
At General Hospital-Nikolas room-Nikolas was lying in bed still in a coma when Courtney came in. “Nikolas, I can't believe you're like this or our son is gone, I want payback who did this to our son and I will get it, So much has changed since I been in town Carly dead and so is Sonny”Courtney said as Laura came in the room. “I just had to see him, This isn't our Nikolas “Courtney said “No it's not”Laura said “What are we going to do,”Courtney ask,”I'm going to make sure my son had the best care, Do you still love Nikolas “Laura ask as Hayden came into the room. “It doesn't matter how she feels towards my husband Nikolas is mine and I don't want you here “Hayden said “I just want Nikolas well , I don't have any feelings towards him”Courtney said “Nikolas will not want to see you when he awakes”Hayden said Courtney left.

In the hallway-Rick was walking when he ran into Rae. “Rick, Why are you in the hallway “Rae ask “I'm getting out of here “Rick said “I have an idea, why don't you stay with me? You can't leave alone right now “Rae ask “Sure, I need to see my niece and nephews “Rick said “I will take you “Rae said they left.

At The haunted Starr-No one was their when Emma came in and look around to find evidence on Mateo.

At Fusion-Erica was watching a modeling photo shoot with Gabriel. “I love it”Erica said “She has it “The photographs said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment