Friday, September 15, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 4 ch 42


At Lorenzo/Skye-Audrey just came downstairs. “Skye,Lorenzo you have a lovey house, So how long have you been married “Audrey ask “It's complicated but this is our second marriage “Skye said “Oh, So what do you both do”Audrey ask “I just opened my own magazine it's called Suffrage “Skye said “I'm not surprised we both were raised to be strong, Now what about you “Audrey ask “I a businessman “Lorenzo said “Do you want to see pictures of our children “Skye ask “Yes”Audrey said she sit down with Skye who pull out a photo album. “This is our oldest Lila Rae “Skye said “She beautiful, I like her name “Audrey said “She named after my Grandmother and Mother, This is our son Lorenzo Jr and our late daughter Sierra,”Skye said “You lose a child? I'm so sorry “Audrey said “Thanks, It was a car crash that killed her”Skye said “If you called me I would of come and help you”Audrey said “Thanks, What about you”Skye ask “Nothing new with me another divorce “Audrey said “Oh Audrey “Skye said Lorenzo could tell something was off with Audrey and didn't trust her.

At Fusion-Erica and Kendall and Bianca and Lydia were looking at the photo shoot from Gabriel.”I think we found our model, What do you think”Erica ask “Yes”Kendall said “Yes she good”Bianca said “She has it”Lydia said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Bobbie and John we're having dinner. “It's been great the last couple of days “Bobbie said “Yes it has”John said as Scotty and Lucy came into the hotel. “I wish Serena would of come with us”Lucy said “She wanted to be alone “Scotty said he walk by Bobbie and John tables. “Can we join you”Scotty ask “I guess so”Bobbie said “This sure be fun”Lucy said Scotty and Lucy sit down. “So Lucy are you enjoying working at the hospital “Bobbie ask “Yes I'm”Lucy said “John what are you up to”Scotty ask “Just fighting the crime”John said “Yes”Scotty said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment