Wednesday, September 20, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 4 ch 67


“A mistake that chance everything”
At The Quartermaine hotel Skye and Lorenzo and Monica and Alan and Joe Tracy and Ned and Olivia and Michael and Sabrina and Lila Rae and Morgan and Lorenzo Jr and Gina and Mateo and Gabriel and Tea and Victor and Blair and Todd and Viki and Dorian and Paul and Jackson and Erica and Bianca and Kendall and Josslyn and Hayden and Laura and Kevin and Grayson and Rae and Althea and Rick and Richard and Emma and Ava and Katie and AJ and Alexis and Julian and Lydia and Audrey and Lucy and Scotty and Cassie were their for the toys for tots fundraiser in honor of Sierra.

Julian and Alexis we're talking when Anna came by. “Julian Jerome, You are under arrest for launching money”Anna said “Do you have any proof”Alexis ask “Yes I been getting evidence on you for a while “Anna said “How”Julian ask “I don't relive my source “Anna said as Emma and Richard watched. Lorenzo look at them. “I will go with you”Anna said Julian left.

Lila Rae got on stage. “I want to say I will always miss my little sister, Sierra thanks you for loving us and our daughter , I will never forget you “Lila Rae said

“Lorenzo, How are you? I know tonight is hard”Tea said “Yes it is but I can't bring my daughter back to me “Lorenzo said

Erica was having a drink when Jackson came by. “Erica, Are you drink “Jackson ask “Yes, I'm sorry I have been drinking “Erica said “How could you! Jackson yelled Erica storm out.

Jackson was upset and ran into Hayden. “Sorry, Who are you? You look like my daughter “Jackson said “Hayden Cassadine “She said

“Mother tonight party was good “Lila Rae said “Yes it was, So Morgan back “Skye ask “Yes we want to make it work “Lila Rae said “Good”Skye said Skye when back on stage. ,”Thanks you all for coming, To close it out I'm going to have Starr and Blair sing a song “Skye said Blair and Starr went on stage to sing.

Outside-”Cassie, I love my wife I'm sorry “AJ said “Me to we could be good together “Cassie said AJ left as Audrey came by. “I know what you're up to”Audrey said

Erica was driving and upset about Jackson and crying when she ran into a building.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment