Wednesday, September 6, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 11


At Port Charles-General Hospital-Laura was in the hallway waiting on news about Nikolas when Tea came by. “I have seen you here a lot “Laura said “My husband is here in a coma, You “Tea ask “My son is in a coma too”Laura said “I hate this waiting and praying that Victor will wake up “Tea said “Yes it's hard when Nikolas wake up I have to tell him his son is dead it's going to break his heart “Laura said “I'm sorry about you're grandson “Tea said “Thanks,Laura Spencer-Collins “She said “Tea Delgado “She said and left.

At Josslyn house-Josslyn had just finished making the funeral planned when Grayson came in he had some cuts and was walking with a cane . “Grayson, You look well”Josslyn said “Thanks, I'm sorry about my brother “Grayson said “How did it happened ‘Josslyn ask “I don't know we we're just on the jet talking about the meeting and the next thing we know it crashes I'm sorry “Grayson said “Me too”Josslyn said “Do you need anything? Help with the funeral plan”Grayson ask “We plan it's for tomorrow “Josslyn said “I will be their if you need anything “Grayson said “Thanks “Josslyn said Grayson left.

At ELQ-AJ office he was working when Michael came in. “Father, Are you used what happened to Spencer and take his dealings “Michael ask “Yes I'm “AJ said “Good”Michael said “How are you? You look sad”AJ ask “We have bad news about the baby he or she may have some birth defects “Michael said “No, Michael we will get whatever this baby needs, Sabrina a doctor and can help “AJ said “Yes I try to talk to Sabrina but she push me away “Michael said “Go home and talk to her “AJ said “Are you should “Michael ask “Yes, I can handle things here”AJ said Michael left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment