Wednesday, September 13, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 36


At The Quartermaine hotel-AJ and Cassie we're still talking. “You have been doing great at the job as manager now that I add another business I'm going to be busy with that and so my son”AJ said ‘I enjoy working here”Cassie said as Lydia came by. “What's going on”Lydia ask “Just talking about the hotel, Are you on you're way to work “AJ ask “Yes, You left earlier this morning “Lydia said “Yes I had a meeting, I'm on my way to another one”AJ said and kiss Lydia and left. “AJ is my husband, I will not let anyone take him from me “Lydia said ‘I don't want you're husband “Cassie said “If AJ divorce me all his money and company go to me it's in our prenuptial “Lydia said and left..Cassie made a face.

At The dining room -Laura was sitting alone she was upset that Rick married Rae and she didn't know when Tracy came by.,”Laura, Are you okay you look upset “Tracy ask “I'm! Do you know what you're nephew did ? Laura ask “No what did AJ do now”Tracy ask “AJ stolen the empire from my son “Laura said “I'm sorry “Tracy said “Thanks , Did you heard that Rick is back “Laura ask “No , Why aren't you Happy about that? Tracy ask “Dad married when he was in London “Laura said “To whom”Tracy ask “Rae Cummings, “Laura said “You're not happy about it”Tracy ask “Rae doesn't love my father, She love my husband “Laura said “So what are you going to do”Tracy ask “Nothing, Daddy an adult beside they are divorced “Laura said “But if they make it work, Rae will leave you're husband alone”Tracy said “I trust my husband “Laura said “You can't trust her”Tracy said “I don't “Laura said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan were talking. “I love you Alan , What I had with Rick is over “Monica said “I believe you, How is it going with you're father “Alan ask “”Good, Joe want to opening a hospital for veterans “Monica said “I like that idea we will have to do a fundraiser “Alan said “I'm going to meet with Lucy today “Monica said “Good, I will help with it if you need it”Alan said “Thanks “Monica said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment