Monday, September 11, 2017

All Mixed up part 4 ch 26


At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae was trying to work on the laptop and couldn't stop thinking about what happened to Grace at school when Skye came in. “Mother, Thanks for coming, Grace had a hard day at school “Lila Rae said “What happened “Skye ask “A girl at school told Grace her father is a nut job and a killer just like her grandfather, I don't know how to handle it”Lila Rae said “Oh it is hard to tell you're children what his or her father does for a living “Skye said “I remember you telling us that Daddy just make us a lot of money “Lila Rae said “Yes, What did you tell Grace”Skye ask”That Morgan isn't a nut job but has mental issues and that Morgan just has a important job and so does Grandfather,,I did ground her for the fight “Lila Rae said “You did the right thing “Skye said “Thanks, Grace has been thought a lot she miss Sierra still and Morgan “Lila Rae said “It's been a hell of a year for all of us, I need to go call me if you need me “Skye said “Sure “Lila Rae said Skye left.

At ELQ-AJ was working when Michael came in. “Michael, I have great news we owned the Cassadine empire “AJ said “I do feel bad about this,,What about Spencer Jr”Michael ask “I didn't touch his trusted fund so I'm sure he will be fine “AJ said “Josslyn is going to hate this”Michael said “It's business, Nikolas or Spencer would've done the same thing “AJ said “True”Michael said “We are on top even more now”AJ said “Yes”Michael said as Lydia came in. “I know you're busy but I have some news “Lydia said “What is it “AJ ask “I'm now working at Fusion with Erica Kane and her daughter's “Lydia said “I'm happy for you “Michael said “Yes if you want a job I will support you “AJ said “Thanks, I need this”Lydia said “It's nice to see you happy”AJ said they share a kiss. ‘What were you both talking about? It looks serious “Lydia said “I stole the Cassadine empire “AJ said “So we are richer “Lydia ask “Yes”AJ said “Oh AJ “Lydia said

At Grayson-Grayson was working when his phone rang. “Grayson Cassadine, What! How did that happened! Grayson yelled and hang up the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment