Thursday, September 7, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 14


“Saying Goodbye a legend “

At Pine Valley-Adam mansion-Skye was looking at Adam picture. “I loved you Adam and I will miss you “Skye said as Jr came in. “Everything looks good”Jr said “Yes it does, Jr how are you “Skye ask “I'm clean if that's what you're asking and Adam and I have made peace with the past”Jr said “Good, So did Adam and I”Skye said “I just wish Colby would come”Jr said “She dealing with this her way “Skye said as Hailee came in. “Hailee”Skye said “Skye, Jr I'm so sorry about Dad and Uncle Stuart but I think this is what they wanted to die together “Hailee said “They were born together and died together it fits”Skye said “Yes it does, We will get through this, We are Chandler siblings “Jr said “You two are”Skye said “Skye you are a lot like Dad”Hailee said “I have changed a little, I'm a mother “Skye said “Congratulations “Hailee said “I don't care what DNA say you are my sister, Now we should go to the funeral “Jr said they left.

At The Church-Brook was inside making it all perfect when Erica came in. “Brook, I'm sorry about Adam, He loved you so much you were his true love of all his wives you could put Adam in his place “Erica said “Yes I could, Thanks Erica”Brook said they share a hug as Skye and Hailee and Jr and Kendall and Bianca and Zack and Scott came in and sit down. “We are here to say goodbye to a legend a father and grandfather and businessman and husband. who died with his twin brother Stuart a artist and wonderful human ,”The father said Skye got up. “I love you Uncle Stuart you always loved me even when I hurt you when I didn't want you with Cindy because I was scared you would get Aids and I'm sorry, Now you are with the woman you love, Adam I'm glad we made peace before you left, I loved you as my father and I always will “Skye said she sit down as Hailee got up. “Uncle Stuart, You were the best of all of us and we love you and we will miss you, Dad I'm glad you and Brook came to see me a few months ago, I will always love and miss you “Hailee said she sit down as Jr got up. “Father I'm glad we made peace and I will make sure the company is the way you wanted I love you and Uncle Stuart the best in all of us “Jr said he sit down as Brook got up. “Adam you are the love of my life and I will somehow go on, Stuart you were the heart and soul of this family “Brook said Scott got up. “Dad I'm glad you adopted me, I love you take care of mom now “Scott said Zack got up and carried the caskets out.

Brook was crying as it was being taking out and Skye took her hand.

Bianca sang a song .

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment