Friday, September 15, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 45


At General Hospital-Vicki office-Monica was meeting with Vicki “The hospital financial is all in shape now, We are doing great”Vicki said “Good, I'm glad we didn't have to lay off anyone “Monica said “Me too, I still think we sure do fundraising “Vicki said “Yes, We sure, I may need you're help with another project my father wants to open a hospital for veterans “Monica said “I like that idea and I will help in anyway I can , I'm glad I came to this town I need a chance “Vick said “Sometimes that's all you need “Monica said “Yes”Vicki said “I know you miss you're husband but have you thought about moving on”Monica ask “I have been married many time but Clint was the one”Vicki said “I get that ,I sure go”Monica said they left.

At Lydia/AJ -Lydia was at home when AJ came in. “Lydia, I did the right thing Grayson has the empire back “AJ said “I'm glad you did it “Lydia said “Thanks, I just wanted power and to be on top but I guess I'm with my son working with me and you by my side and our children “AJ said “Yes that's power”Lydia said they share a kiss. “By the way you don't have to be jealous of any woman you're the one and only “AJ said they made love.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we're talking to Audrey. “So when do you want to leave for London”Lorenzo ask “Tomorrow but first I will talk to my family “Skye said “Sure, I will call the polit “Lorenzo said and he left. “Skye, I need to tell you something about you're mother Rae”-Audrey said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment