Friday, September 8, 2017

All Mixed up part 4 ch 19


“Alcazar Brother”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Mateo were talking about Victor when Tea came in. “I want to know how you about Victor “Tea said as Skye came into the room. “What's going on “Skye ask “Mateo know that Victor was alive this whole time and I want to know why he didn't tell me! Tea yelled “I had no choice, I was blackmailed by Irene to work for her in the CIA if I didn't I could of gone to jail “Mateo said “I could of got you out of the mess you were in”Tea said “I know and I'm sorry but I do hope Victor wake up”Mateo said “Victor did wake up”Tea said “That's wonderful Tea”Skye said “Thanks Skye, I'm glad you're back “Tea said “Tea, Can you forgive me”Mateo ask “I'm just glad that Victor is back I do know how Irene, Victor mother is “Tea said as Julian came in. “Why are you here?”Lorenzo ask “I have some information all of you in this room will want to heard”Julian said “What is that”Lorenzo ask “I'm you're half brother, We all have the same mother “Julian said “Their no way in hell that my mother is your! Lorenzo yelled “Do you have any proof”Tea ask Julian pull out a birth certificate and show it to Tea. “It has Mother name on it, We know she had an affair “Tea said “I want a DNA test”Lorenzo said “Me too”Mateo said “Let's go and get a DNA test”Tea said “Lorenzo, We are invited to the mansion for dinner “Skye said “We will go after “Lorenzo said they left.

At The Cassadine mansion -Laura and Alexis and Courtney and Josslyn and Michael and Bobbie and Hayden and Spencer Jr were at the dinner. Laura and Alexis were talking. “I don't like that Courtney is back “Laura said “Me either, I wonder what she wants “Alexis said

Hayden and Courtney were talking. “I just want to say thanks for raising my son”Courtney said “You're welcome, Why are you here “Hayden ask “I just want to say goodbye to my son, Are you worrying I will tell you're secrets “Courtney ask “No”Hayden said

“Josslyn, Are you okay “Bobbie ask “I just hate all the goodbyes I had to do this year “Josslyn said “I know it's been a hard year “Bobbie said “Yes it has I wish Mother was here I need her”Josslyn said “I'm here for you “Bobbie said “Thanks Grandmother “Josslyn said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment