Friday, September 22, 2017

All Mixed up Part 5 ch 14


At The Warehouse-Lorenzo was their with Althea. “Take Althea to the safe house “Lorenzo said the guard took Althea away..”What do we do boss”The man ask “I need to find out if my brother is alive and has my daughter “Lorenzo said

At The Police station-Erica was in the room when Liza came in. “Liza , Why are you here “Erica ask “Jackson called me I'm you're lawyer “Liza said “I will find another lawyer “Erica said “You need a great one and it's me”Liza said “How do I know I can trust you to get me out of this”Erica said “You have no choice you are in a mess here you killed a baby “Liza said “I hate myself that I killed a child I want to plead guilty “Erica said “Are you should “Liza ask “Yes. I will tell you everything “Erica said “Start we have a lot of work to do”Liza said

At Starr house-Starr wake up and look at the doll of Hope that was on the table and picked it up and saw a note from Blair saying she went out to get food..Their was a knock on the door Starr opened it was Jackson.”I'm Jackson Montgomery,, I just want to say how sorry I'm that you lose you're daughter, I just lose my daughter last year by a drunk driver so I know you're pain and I'm sorry for what my wife did their no excuse for it “Jackson said “Thanks you, Why did you're wife do this “Starr ask “Erica wasn't thinking ‘Jackson said “I wish she was my life changed twice since I came to this town I lose my husband and now daughter “Starr said “I'm sorry ‘Jackson said and left..

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment