Friday, September 22, 2017

All Mixed up Part 5 ch 18


“Quartermaine”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Tracy were sitting up the room for Olivia baby shower. “Tracy this is nice that your doing this for Olivia “Monica said “With All Ned wife's, Olivia is his match “Tracy said as Ned came in. “You are so right about that Olivia is my match “Ned said “Yes she is and I know you both are scared about the baby but I know this baby will be fine, His a Quartermaine “Tracy said “Yes”Ned said as Olivia came into the room, “It's beautiful here, Thanks Monica and Tracy for doing this “Olivia said “You're welcome “Monica said “Well I sure go”Ned said he kiss Olivia on the cheek and left as Brooklyn and Kristina and Skye and Audrey and Katie and Lydia came in. “Olivia, This is my cousin Audrey Wentworth”Skye said “Nice to meet you , Congratulations “Audrey said “Thanks “Olivia said as Sabrina came in. “I want to make a toast to my daughter in law who is going to be a great mother to this baby who will have all the love and support he needs “Tracy said “Yes he is going to be fine, He will be a fighter like his mother “Katie said “Thanks “Olivia said “He will also have two sisters to help him”Kristina said “Why don't we open gifts”Monica ask they open gifts.

At The Park-AJ was sitting on the bench thinking about how he broke a vow to his wife when Ned came by. “Junior, Are you okay”Ned ask “Not really “AJ said they have been getting along well. “I broke a wedding vow to my wife ,I kiss another woman and I need to tell Lydia “AJ said “Was it just a kiss”Ned ask “Yes”AJ said “Then why tell Lydia “Ned ask “Part of my recovery is to be honest “AJ said “True, You have changed a lot , You are running ELQ great with Michael and you're family with Lydia, Who love you “Ned said “Yes she does, Ned I heard about you're son his going to be fine”AJ said “Yes his a Quartermaine “Ned said “Yes”AJ said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment