Friday, September 8, 2017

All Mixed up part 4 ch 20


At General Hospital-Lorenzo and Skye and Tea and Mateo were their with Julian and did a DNA test. “Julian, What do you really want “Lorenzo ask “I want to take over this town with you're brother and son we can take over this town now that Sonny is gone thanks to you “Julian said “I will not go after women and children like you do”Lorenzo said “Not anymore I will not”Julian said Robin came out. “We have the DNA test results soon”Robin said “Thanks “Tea said “Did you ever get to meet our mother “Mateo ask “My father took me from my mother after I was born I was told she didn't want me”Julian said “Mother did leave us for a while remember “Tea ask “You always took her side”Lorenzo said “Father wasn't a saint “Tea said “Either was mother “Lorenzo said “I'm not going to get into this now”Tea said and left. “Lorenzo don't be so hard on Tea”Skye said “Let’s go to the mansion “Lorenzo said they left.

At Victor room-Victor was lying in the bed and Vicky was talking to him. “I'm so glad you're alive I love you “Vicky said “I love you to, Why did you move here “Victor ask “A old family friend daughter called me about helping saving the hospital so I did, I'm on the board I need a change “Vicky said “Where Clint”Victor ask “Clint is dead, He had a heartache and didn't make it “Vicky said “I'm sorry I know how much you loved him”Victor said “Thanks “Vicky said

At The Mental hospital-Morgan room-Morgan was having a visiting with Lila Rae, “Morgan I have some bad news to tell you”Lila Rae said “What is it”Morgan ask “Spencer and Grayson and Nikolas were In a plane crash and Spencer didn't make it “Lila Rae said “No, How is Josslyn “Morgan ask “She staying strong the funeral was today “Lila Rae said “I sure be their for my sister “Morgan said “You need to get better first “Lila Rae said “I love you Lila Rae”Morgan said “I love you too “Lila Rae said they share a kiss. “I sure go”Lila Rae said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment