Saturday, September 23, 2017

All Mixed Up part 5 ch 20


“A Solder down”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was home looking at a picture of Sierra wondering if she was out there and if he sure tell Skye about what Althea told him when Skye came into the house. “Lorenzo “Skye said “How was the baby shower “Lorenzo ask “It was great”Skye said as the maid came into the room with a man who was from the army. “Mr and Mrs Alcazar, I have some news about you're son Ramon , Sir he was a great soldier but he died doing a job he loved “The man said “My son is dead”Lorenzo ask “Yes I'm sorry but you sure be proud of him we will take his body to the hospital “The man said “How did my son die”Lorenzo ask “Ramon was trying to save children from Isis  and they shot him, When Ramon was shot he say that at least he saved children since he failed his mother and sister “The man said “Thanks you “Skye said the man handle Lorenzo a bag. ‘This is all Ramon belong “The man said he give it to Lorenzo and left. “Lorenzo “Skye said “My son is gone the one I had with Carly, I lose another child “Lorenzo said “I'm sorry but think that Ramon died a hero “Skye said “Yes he did, I sure go to the hospital “Lorenzo said “I'll go with you, I'm here for you “Skye said they left.

At General Hospital-Bobbie was working when Liz came by. “Bobbie I have some new about you're grandson Ramon “Liz said “What is it”Bobbie ask “Ramon is dead, His body is here Liz said as Skye and Lorenzo and Michael and Josslyn and Morgan came into the hallway. “I can't believe our brother is gone “Josslyn said “Ramon died a hero he saved a child from Isis ”Lorenzo said “Yes he was a hero”Morgan said “I'll take you to see him”Liz said they left.

In the room-Ramon body was lying on the bed when Lorenzo came in. Lorenzo touch him. ‘’My son I loved you so much, You died a hero we will not forget that”Lorenzo said he kiss his son goodbye and cried as Josslyn and Lila Rae and Morgan and Lorenzo Jr and Michael and Bobbie came in. “We loved you brother you were a great little brother “Lila Rae said “Yes you were you're now with Mother and Sierra,We miss you all”Michael said “I loved you little brother “Morgan said ‘You were a great grandson “Bobbie said she kiss him as Lucas came into the room. “Ramon I wish I could of saved you,”Lucas said “Be with Carly now”Bobbie said Lorenzo was upset and went into the hallway and took a breath as Skye came by and hug him.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment