Monday, September 18, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 4 ch 50


At Mateo/Gabriel-Mateo and Gabriel we're talking. “I'm so glad we moved here, I'm now finally a model”Gabriel said “I'm happy for you, We both have everything we wanted “Mateo said “We would never get this way if we had children “Gabriel said “No”Mateo said he wanted a child but Gabriel didn't want one their was a knock on the door it was Anna. “Mateo Alcazar “Anna ask “Who are you “Mateo ask “WSB Anna Devane, You are under arrest for smuggling drugs to Mexico “Anna said “You have no proof that it was my husband “Gabriel said “Yes we do, We been watching you Mateo “Anna said “Gabriel, Call Tea she can help and Lorenzo too “Mateo said “You are under arrest for smuggling drugs to Mexico “Anna said she took Mateo away.

At Blair/Todd-Tea and Victor were their. “I have some news, We are going to have a baby “Tea said “I'm happy for you both”Blair said “Me too, I really want to let go of the past “Todd said “Me too “Victor said “Is Vicky coming “Todd ask “No she had a meeting “Blair said as Tea phone rang. ,”Tea Delgado, I will be right their “Tea said and hang up the phone. “I have to go, My brother Mateo been arrested,Tea said “For what “Victor ask “Drugs smuggling “Tea said “Do you want me to go with you “Victor ask ,”No I can do this”Tea said she left.

At Hayden/Nikolas -Grayson was over talking to Laura and Hayden and Josslyn. “I'm so glad you got the empire back for us “Hayden said “Thanks Mother “Grayson said “I would like you to run it Grayson with me”Josslyn said “Sure I will be happy too”Grayson said “We need to talk about you're father “Laura said “Yes we do”Hayden said

On a Jet -Skye and Lorenzo and Rae and Alan and Audrey were on it and Lorenzo was holding Skye's hand. “It's going to be okay,Lorenzo said “Yes whatever it is it will be fine”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment