Friday, September 22, 2017

All Mixed up Part 5 ch 15


“It’s in his kiss”
At Grayson office-Grayson was looking out the window thinking about the kiss he shared with Josslyn and how different it was compared to Sierra when Josslyn came into the office. “Grayson we sure get to work for the meeting “Josslyn said “Yes”Grayson said ‘Grayson, Are you okay “Josslyn ask “We need to talk about the kiss”Grayson said “What about “Josslyn ask Grayson came by Josslyn. “Just because we both lose our spouse doesn't mean we can't find love either and I know you felt something to about that kiss”Grayson said ‘Yes I did but Spencer hasn't been dead that long and you are his brother ‘Josslyn said “You are Sierra sister you both were close “Grayson said “Yes I was in you're wedding I was the maid of honor “Josslyn said “Yes, You were”Grayson said “What if we try this and it doesn't work, I like working here”Josslyn said “We will figure it out “Grayson said they share a kiss. “We sure tell Skye and Lorenzo “Josslyn said “Yes and my parents “Grayson said “I'm scared “Josslyn said “Me too”Grayson said

At Bobbie-Cassie was home when their was a knock on the door it was AJ
“Cassie, We need to talk about the kiss we shared”AJ said “I know you loved you're wife and I was in the wrong “Cassie said “I do love Lydia but I do feel something towards you, I don't know what it is”AJ said “Passion ‘Cassie said “Yes but I can't hurt my wife “Lydia said “Maybe another time and place “Cassie said “Yes”AJ said as Bobbie came into the room. “What's going on”Bobbie ask “Just Hotel stuff’ AJ said and left.”Cassie, Is everything okay”Bobbie ask “Yes”Cassie said

At The Quartermaine hotel Audrey was in her room looking at a picture when their was a knock on the door it was Skye. ‘Audrey I just want to know how you are , I had to kick Althea out of the house she attack me “Skye said “I'm sorry, How are you “Audrey ask ‘I sure of know she hasn't changed ‘Skye said “Skye I have to tell you something about the man who raped you “Audrey said “What about him”Skye ask ‘His family lives here”Audrey said she took the picture from her hand and show it to Skye, “What's his last name “Skye ask “Cassadine “Audrey said “No”Skye said “That's all I know about him ’Audrey said “Thanks “Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment