Sunday, September 24, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 28


“Election Day”
At Dorian/Alexis headquarters-It was all set up for election night. Dorian and Alexis came into the room. “Tonight we find out if I'm mayor of Port Charles, This was important to me but now with Starr and Hope it doesn't seem to matter “Dorian said “I understand but if you're in power you can do something in honor of Hope “Alexis said “I will”Dorian said as Paul came by. “Dorian, Darling we will win this “Paul said “Yes I believe we will “Dorian said

At Jackson/Max headquarters it was all set up for election night when Max and Jackson came into the room. “Jackson, How are you doing “Max ask “A mess”Jackson said “Are you should about this “Max ask “Yes”Jackson said Felicia came into the room. “We are going to have a great night “Felicia said “Yes”Jackson said

At Starr-Tea and Victor and Vicki and Blair and Sam and Todd and Dani and Jack. “Starr, How are you doing “Tea ask “Not good sometimes I get angry at Erica for ruining my life “Starr said “You sure talk to someone it's not good for all that anger “Tea said “I know, I'm glad you're all here but I want to be alone “Starr said “Are you sure”Vicki ask “Yes”Starr said everyone left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment