Thursday, September 21, 2017

All Mixed up part 5 ch 8


“Remember BJ”
At Jackson headquarters-Jackson had a news conference as Max was by him and Felicia was listening to it. “Tonight my wife made a horrible mistake that cost the life of a child my heart goes out to Starr Manning and I'm truly sorry about this it was a horrible accident and horrible mistake but I hope I can still have you're vote in this election which is in a couple of weeks.”Jackson said it was over. Felicia came by. “It was good, I think it's going to help”Felicia said “I hope so, I'm going home I need to get a lawyer for my wife “Jackson said he left. “This is just horrible “Max said “Yes it is”Felicia said

At BJ gravestone-Bobbie came by and put flowers down. “Today something horrible happened, A car ran into a daycare and children were hurt in all my years of being a nurse I never seen anything like that. A young mother had to make a decision the same one I had to make all those years to take you off life support and donated you're organs “Bobbie said “I'm grateful of that decision “Felicia said as she came by. “Felicia “Bobbie said “I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt “Felicia said “No you're not”Bobbie said they sit down on the bench..”Today was a sad day at the hospital, Watching Starr Manning makes that decision just like I had to, Hope  is going to save Grace and many other children “Bobbie said “It's a sad day , I will always love BJ for what she did to Maxie and you and Tony “Felicia said “Yes”Bobbie said “I need to go, Do you want me to walk you to you're car”Felicia ask “No, I want to be with BJ”Bobbie said Felicia left.

At Bobbie -Cassie was alone when Lucas came into the house. “Is Mother here “Lucas ask “No I haven't seen Mother “Cassie said “I know where she is”Lucas said “Where “Cassie ask “BJ grave”Lucas said ‘Who Bj”Cassie ask “My sister “Lucas said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment