Monday, September 11, 2017

All Mixed up part 4 ch 27


“Julian Jerome”
At A office-Richard was their meeting with Anna. “You're new assignment is to get evidence on Julian Jerome “Anna said ‘What about Lorenzo “Richard ask “We are going to let him go for now”Anna said “No! We both know that he killed my father “Richard said “Yes but you don't have any evidence we need to move on but we are keeping an eye on him”Anna said “Alright “Richard said He left. Anna pull out a file as Emma came in, “Grandmother “Emma said “Emma, Are you ready for you're next assignment, It's a little dangerous but I believe you can handle it”Anna said “You did teach me how to do this job, So what is it”Emma ask “This man, Mateo Alcazar his a dangerous man but I want you to be careful Anna said “I will “Emma said “I know you will “Anna said Emma left.

At Lucas -Bobbie and Lucas we're sitting on the couch. “So what is you're news “Lucas ask “Lucas, You know you're adoption right “Bobbie ask “Yes”Lucas said “You're biological father didn't know anything about you he was murder or so we thought before you were born anyway his in town”Bobbie said “He doesn't know about me “Lucas ask “No his in the mob , His name is Julian Jerome “Bobbie said “Wow”Lucas said “Lucas, If you want to get to know him I will support you “Bobbie said “I just need time, Does he know about me now”Lucas ask “No “Bobbie said “Tony will always be my father but I'm kind of concerned to know where I came from “Lucas said “I understand “Bobbie said “I had a good childhood “Lucas said “Yes you did”Bobbie said “Thanks Mother for telling me”Lucas said “You're welcome “Bobbie said

At Julian-Julian was talking to Ava. “So did you tell Lorenzo you're his brother “Ava ask “Yes it didn't go great, We had to do a DNA test “Julian said “Can you blame him? Ava ask “With Lorenzo and Mateo I can take over this town”Julian said”Just be careful “Ava said “I will “Julian said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment