Monday, September 18, 2017

All Mixed up part 4 ch 59


The next day-At Skye and Lorenzo-Skye was sitting alone in the living room she was worrying about her son but she had a lot to do with a fundraising coming up when Althea came in. “Ant-Skye I have to remember to call you Skye”Althea said she sit down by Skye. “How did you get you're nickname “Althea ask “It's a cute story, Uncle Stuart he took me out for ice cream, I was just a little girl remember when he came to see me with Daddy? Skye ask “Sorry, No”Althea said “Anyway I was telling Uncle Stuart how I thought my name was to long for a little girl so Uncle Stuart give me a nickname! Skye and I love it, I'm sorry”Skye said “It's okay , You had a great relationship with Stuart “Althea said “Yes I did, Adam and Stuart died a couple weeks ago in a plane crash”Skye said “They died together “Althea said “Yes”Skye said “How you're son”Althea ask “Lorenzo went to take care of it, I have a lot to do”Skye said “With what”Althea ask “I'm planning a fundraiser to raise money for toys for tots in my daughter Sierra name “Skye said she cried a little. Althea wipe her tears. “I'm sorry baby”Althea said Skye hug her. “Mama, I wish you could fix it”Skye said “Me too”Althea said

At The Quartermaine hotel -Cassie was at the desk when Audrey came by. “Audrey Wentworth, Why are you here “Cassie said “Cassie it's been a long time, Who are you con out of money now”Audrey ask “No one, I have found my family and I have changed why are you here”Cassie ask “Family “Audrey said and left.

Rae was in the dining room at a table thinking about what Althea did when Kevin came by. “Rae, You look sad”Kevin said “Skye and I had to deal with the past yesterday “Rae said “Do you want to talk”Kevin ask “I need someone to talk to”Rae said Kevin sit down. “We found out that the woman who raised and stole my daughter was my own sister “Rae said “Oh my God, I'm so sorry “Kevin said “My own parents know about the plan and they were ok with it because I had no money I didn't marry a rich man yet”Rae said “I'm so sorry “Kevin said “Thanks, I'm also worrying about Skye she ask Althea to stay with her”Rae said “I know it's hard but unfortunately Skye feels a connection towards this woman she raised Skye “Kevin said “It sure of been me,”Rae said she cried and Kevin wipe her tears as Laura came by.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment