Wednesday, September 20, 2017

All Mixed up part 5 ch 2


“Erica  down”
At The Police station-Erica was in the interrogation room Paul was questioning her. “Erica, Where you driving that car that crashed into the daycare “Paul ask “I'm not answering anything without my lawyers “Erica said as Jackson came in. “I need to talk to my client”Jackson said Paul left. “Erica, Did you crash you're car into the daycare “Jackson ask “Yes I'm sorry, I mess up, You have to help me”Erica said “This is going to cost me the election! I have to drop out! How could you Erica! Jackson said “I made a mistake, Did anyone die”Erica ask “The children are at the hospital we don't have any word yet “Jackson said “I hope the children are okay, I'm so sorry “Erica said “Were you drinking “Jackson ask “I did have some wine at the fundraiser “Erica said

In the hallway-Paul was looking at a report on Erica alcohol level when Kendall and Bianca came in. “We would like to see our mother, Erica Kane”Bianca said “She in the interrogation room”Paul said Bianca and Kendall left and Paul pick up his cellphone and call Dorian.

In the interrogation room-Erica was talking to Jackson when Kendall and Bianca came into the room. “Mother, What did you do ’Bianca ask “I made a mistake a big one “Erica said “How do we get you out of this “Kendall ask

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment