Monday, September 25, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 36


“Regerts”
At The Quartermaine hotel-Dorian and Alexis victory party-Dorian and Paul and Blair and Todd and Jack and Kristina were their when Julian came by Alexis. “Congratulations “Julian said “Thanks “Alexis said “I know you're worrying about being around me but I'm not a criminal anymore I decided to do something else “Julian said “What's that”Alexis ask”I'm going to open an art gallery “Julian said “Do you paint “Alexis ask “No but it's for another artist “Julian said “I do want to try, I been so lonely lately “Alexis said “Me too, It's been a while “Julian said

Blair and Dorian we're talking. “So is this what you wanted ? Breaking up with David and marrying Paul and become Mayor of this town? A town you didn't grow up in”Blair ask “Yes a new start, I'm happy can't you be happy for me ’Dorian ask”I'm”Blair said “How is Starr”Dorian ask “Not good I'm worrying about Starr”Blair said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was sitting down on the couch looking at pictures of Sierra when Lorenzo came in and sit by Skye. “I miss our daughter too”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I wish I didn't push you away in our first marriage I sure of let you in and I'm sorry “Skye said “We both were in the wrong “Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment