Tuesday, September 19, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 60


At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae and Morgan were upstairs in their bedroom getting ready to go downstairs. “Let's take Grace to the park”Lila Rae said “Yes”Morgan said “You sure know that Grace got into a fight at school she was upset with you and not dealing with Sierra death well a kid at school say that Grace father is crazy and a monster “Lila Rae said “No , What did you say”Morgan ask “That she was wrong “Lila Rae said “Thanks,I know it was hard “Morgan said “Life is “Lila Rae said they went downstairs, Grace was playing with her dolls. “Grace “Morgan said “Daddy! You're home ! Grace said she was so happy. “Yes I'm “Morgan said “We are going to have a fun day we are going to have breakfast then to go the park”Lila Rae said “Daddy will you leave again “Grace ask “Never baby”Morgan said

At The Quartermaine hotel -Kevin and Rae were talking when Laura came by. “What's going on”Laura ask “I just had a lot to deal with and I need a shoulder to cry on that's all , I found out how I lose Skye it was thanks to my sister and my parents “Rae said “I'm sorry, No one sure lose a child “Laura said “I know you're worrying I will go after you're husband but Kevin love you not me”Rae said “I'm sorry, Can we put it behind us? Laura ask “Yes “Rae said

At The Police Station-Mateo and Lorenzo Jr and Gina were talking to Lorenzo and Tea. “It's the only way out of this is to turn on Julian “Lorenzo said “I will “Lorenzo Jr said “Alright, I will talk”Mateo said Anna came in, “We will talk”Mateo said “Yea”Gina said “Start talking “Anna said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment