Friday, September 22, 2017

All Mixed up part 5 ch 11


“Sweet child of mine “
At The Quartermaine cyst-Skye was in their visiting Sierra. “Sierra tonight we honor you're memories but the night ended so sad children were hurt in a an accident one child die to save you're niece, Grace is going to be okay but I just hate that Starr lose her little girl “Skye said she touched the gravestone as Lorenzo came by..”Skye , I know you would be here “Lorenzo said “Yes I want to check on Sierra, I'm glad that Grayson let us buried her here “Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,You know that you're Sierra father you and Ric not him”Skye said “Yes, Did Ric know “Lorenzo ask “Yes , Ric and I didn't have secrets from each other “Skye said “We sure go home “Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said they left.

At Starr house-Starr was lying in bed sleeping and Blair was lying by her wake and holding Starr. “I wish I could make the pain go away “Blair said as she brushed Starr hair with her fingers and sang a song.,”Sweet Child of mine”

At General Hospital-Grace room-Grace was sleeping when Lila Rae and Morgan were watching her. “Thanks Hope for saving my daughter “Lila Rae said she brushed Grace hair..

At Vicki house-Vick was looking at a picture of Megan. “Oh Megan, Starr lose her little girl tonight “Vicki said she pull the picture close to her heart.

At Bobbie-Bobbie was sitting down showing Lucas and Cassie picture of BJ..

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment