Tuesday, September 12, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 31


“The Ex Mrs. Dr Webber”
At ELQ-AJ and Michael were meeting with Scotty. “What kind of mess did you get into Quartermaine “Scotty ask “We took over The Cassadine empire,We did it all legally but I need you to look over everything “AJ said “Do you want to start a war “Scotty ask “No just make us richer.”AJ said “Can you just look over the paperwork “Michael ask “Yes”Scotty said

At General Hospital-Rick room-Rick was lying on the bed still unconscious and Alan was in the room still when Monica came into the room. “How is Rick”Monica ask “His stable for now, He just had cuts on him but he will be find “Alan said “That's good, I wonder why his in town “Monica said “Or who was with him on the plane crash”Alan said as Liz came into the room. “My father was on the plane he didn't make it”Liz said “I'm sorry, Why don't you go home”Monica said “Thanks, How is Uncle Rick”Liz ask “His stable for now, I will call Laura “Alan said and left and so did Liz. “Rick, Why are you in town? What do you want”Monica ask

In the hallway-Rae was working on paperwork when Alan came by. “Alan, Are you okay? You look worrying “Rae ask “Monica old lover is in town in the hospital matter of fact, Rick Webber “Alan said “Rick Webber in town”Rae ask “You know him”Alan ask “Yes, His my ex-Husband, We meet in London “Rae said “Really”Alan ask “Yes, Is he okay”Rae ask “His just unconscious, His brother Jeff was with him on the plane and didn't make it “Alan said “I need to see him”Rae said “Go ahead “Alan said he was happy about Rick and Rae.

Rick room-Rick was still unconscious when Monica was talking to him. “I will never regret us just the pain we caused, Are you back in town for me”Monica ask “No his back for me “Rae said as she came into the room. “You know Rick? Monica ask “Yes his my ex-husband “Rae said “I didn't know “Monica said “No one did, Can I be alone with Rick”Rae ask “Sure”Monica said she left. “Rick, Why are you in town? Is it for me or Monica “Rae ask “Rae”Rick said and wake up.”Rick, Why are you here “Rae ask. “For you I want to fight for us”Rick said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment