Saturday, September 23, 2017

All Mixed Up part 5 ch 25


“Mother’s and Another mystery”
At The rehabilitation center-Erica had just arrived with Jackson and Kendall and Bianca and Zack. “I'm sorry for the hurt I cause all of you and mostly Starr but I want to stop drinking and I will “Erica said ‘We will come visit you “Bianca said “No, I want everyone to move on from their lives while I'm away “Erica said “Erica “Jackson said “Jackson if to save you're career you have to divorce me then do it”Erica said “We will figure out our marriage when you come back “Jackson said “Mother it's going to be okay “Kendall said as the doctor came by. “It's time to go”The doctor said Jackson kiss Erica goodbye and they left.

At Kate house-Kate was on the phone with someone. “I miss you to and soon you can come back “Kate said and hang up the phone.

At Lorenzo and Skye's-Lorenzo and Skye came into the house and Lorenzo pour drink. “Do you want to talk about it”Skye ask “My mother isn't a sweet mother who made homemade cookies she wasn't innocent like Tea like to believe “Lorenzo said “Tea was just a little girl wasn't she before you're mother left”Skye ask,”Yes just five but I remember everything “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Let me in I don't want our marriage to be like our last one where we shut each other “Skye said “I don't want that either,My mother is a good manipulation and control “Lorenzo said “Sounds like Althea “Skye said “They are both alike”Lorenzo said “Yea, Lorenzo how are you feeling about Ramon”Skye ask “I failed Ramon he only went into the war because I didn't trust him to run the business with our son “Lorenzo said “You didn't fail you're son”Skye said “Let's go to bed”Lorenzo said they went upstairs.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment