Thursday, September 7, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 17


“Saying Goodbye to a prince”
At The Church-Spencer funeral-Josslyn and Grayson and Spencer Jr came in to fine a woman they didn't know in the church. “Can I help you “Josslyn ask “You are Josslyn, Aren't you “She ask “Yes, Who are you and how do you know me”Josslyn ask as Laura and Kevin and Bobbie and Hayden and Alexis came in. “Why are you here? No one wants you here! I'm Spencer mother not you! Hayden yelled “You are Courtney “Josslyn ask “Yes, I would like to say goodbye to my son, I'm sorry I left him I made a mistake “Courtney said “You are welcome to stay”Josslyn said “Thanks “Courtney said she left to sit down as Cassie came in. “Josslyn, How are you doing “Bobbie ask “I'm trying “Josslyn said “You are not alone “Bobbie said “No you're not “Cassie said they sit down as the father came out. “We are here to say goodbye to a father and son and husband and and Brother and businessman”The father said Hayden got up. “I love Spencer as my own son, He was a good husband and father, Spencer will be missed”Hayden said she sit down. Laura got up. “I love my grandson, He was a good person and he will be miss by all of us”Laura said she sit down as Josslyn got up. “Spencer wasn't perfect person but I wasn't either we fit together I love him so much and I will find out what happened to my husband “Josslyn said she sit down. “I loved my brother yes we had a complicated relationship but we were family and we stick together “Grayson said he sit down.

The Father came out . “The family would like everyone to go to there house for a luncheon “The father said

At General Hospital-Victor room-Victor was lying in bed the doctor had just look at him and left and Tea took his hand. “I'm so glad you came back to me I love you “Tea said “Where I'm “Victor ask,”At General Hospital Port Charles, I move here to be with my brother Lorenzo “Tea said “How did you find me “Victor ask “My brother Mateo told me you were alive I still don't know how he knows about you being alive but I'm just glad you're here”Tea said ‘I'm glad too”Victor said “Vicky and Blair and Todd are living here too “Tea said “Oh”Victor said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment