Friday, September 15, 2017

All Mixed up part 4 ch 46


“Secrets”
At Lorenzo/Skye -Skye was talking to Audrey. “What about my mother “Skye ask “I saw Rae in London it wasn't the first time I saw her. I saw her once at Althea house “Audrey said “Rae and Althea didn't know each other, Rae didn't know I was with Althea she wouldn't of let me their! Skye yelled as Lorenzo came into the room. “Skye , Why are you upset “Lorenzo ask,”Audrey is claiming that Rae know Althea but that's not true “Skye said “Skye, I don't think Rae know you were her daughter but she did know Althea, You have meet her a couple of times then too, Rae didn't know you were her daughter or what Althea was doing to you “Audrey said “True, No one did, I wonder how Althea and Rae know each other “Skye said “I don't know why”Audrey said “I'm going to fine out, I'm sorry I yelled at you “Skye said “It's okay,”Audrey said she went upstairs. “Skye”Lorenzo said “Why didn't Rae ever tell me the truth “Skye ask,”I don't know”Lorenzo said “I'm going to talk to her “Skye said “Do you want me to go with you”Lorenzo ask “No Thanks “Skye said she kiss Lorenzo on the lip and left.

Audrey came back downstairs. “What are you really up to? You don't want to mess with Skye, I'm a mob boss “Lorenzo said “I know who you are, I'm just being honest I have never lied to Antoinette “Audrey said “You two were close “Lorenzo ask “We only had each other in our childhoods “Audrey said “My childhood wasn't perfect either that's why we get each other “Lorenzo said “I'm glad Antoinette has you”Audrey said

At Rae-Rae and Rick we're talking. “Why did you want a divorce? Why did you leave me”Rick ask “I want to come back for my daughter and we were not happy “Rae said “We could of work it out”Rick said “Maybe we can”Rae said “Yes”Rick said as their was a knock on the door it was Skye. “Skye “Rae said “We need to talk now, Mother “Skye said as she came into the house and Rae wasn't sure what going on.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment