Monday, September 18, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 49


The next day-At The Quartermaine hotel-Alexis was reading information about the campaign when Julian came by. “Alexis right”Julian ask “Yes”Alexis said “Can I join you for breakfast “Julian ask “Sure why not “Alexis said she put the paperwork away, “So what do you do”Julian ask “I have news about that but I can't say anything right now, What about you”Alexis ask “I'm a businessman “Julian said “Mob boss “Alexis ask “Yes”Julian said “Unfortunately I was hoping you wouldn't say that”Alexis said “I'm just being honest that's all”Julian said “Well that's good to know”Alexis said as Lucy came into the hotel and saw them talking. “Julian Jerome “Lucy said “Yes , Do I know you “Julian ask “No but you're father did, Lucy Ceo”She said “You were one of my father mistress “Julian said “Yes, I do regret it,”Lucy said “We all make mistakes “Julian said “Yes”Alexis said Lucy left. “So why don't we go on a real date “Julian ask “I don't think so, I should go”Alexis said and left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica and Michael and Sabrina and Ned and Olivia and Skye and Lorenzo and Audrey and Dillon and AJ and Lydia and Lila Rae and Richard and Lorenzo Jr were there. “What is you're news “Alan ask “This is Audrey my cousin , I have decided to go to London and deal with my childhood,Lorenzo and Audrey and Rae are going with me”Skye said “I know you can do this, I can go with you”Alan said “You are not alone in this ‘Monica said “Funny all I ever wanted was a family and I finally got one you would think I can let it go”Skye said “We will help you “AJ said “Thanks, AJ do you have any news”Skye ask “Grayson found a way to get the empire back and I'm not going to fight it I just wanted power “AJ said “You did the right thing power isn't everything ‘Ned said “No it's not”AJ said Olivia step outside to get some air and Skye saw her go outside and went outside.

“Olivia, Are you okay”Skye ask “I just been worrying about the baby”Olivia said “When was pregnant with all my children it was a hard pregnancy but it was worth it in the end I never regret having my three beautiful babies “Skye said “I thought Richard was you're “Olivia ask “Ric and I adopted him and I'm glad we did, I know it's scared but all this baby needs is love,Olivia look in that room he or she is going to have all that love and doctors whatever he or she need “Skye said “Thanks Skye, That's what I need to heard and I know you are going to be just fine handle you're childhood past,We both are tough woman “Olivia said “Yes, I'm glad Ned married you “Skye said “Thanks”Olivia said Skye and Olivia went back inside. “Skye we sure go”Lorenzo said “Dad, Do you really want to go with me”Skye ask “Yes”Alan said “It's okay,Monica said

“So you're Skye cousin,”AJ ask “Yes”Audrey said she look at Lydia. “Audrey, We sure go”Skye said “Nice to meet you “Audrey said “Skye, We are here for you “AJ said “Thanks “Skye said they left

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment