Friday, September 15, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 39


“The Baldwin/Coe Family”
At ELQ-AJ and Michael were their talking when Monica and Alan came into the office. “AJ, We heard what you did, How could you take the empire “Monica ask “It's just business that's all”AJ said “AJ, Nikolas is in a coma and his son dead”Alan said “I'm sorry I disappointed you both but I'm not changed my mind about this”AJ said “You didn't disappoint us , We just want to to do the right thing and we know you will.”Alan said Monica and Alan left. “What do we do”Michael ask “Nothing “AJ said “Sabrina thinks I sure give it up but I don't want to”Michael said “Me either “AJ said

At The Docks-Olivia was sitting when Katie came by,”Olivia, Are you okay “Katie ask “The baby has Down Syndrome, I just been stress since I found out.”Olivia said “I'm sorry but this baby will be just fine, He is going to have a lovely family and all the doctor who can help him or her,”Katie said “Thanks “Olivia said “Do you want to get some ice cream “Katie ask “Yes”Olivia said they left.

At Lucy/Scotty-Lucy was at home looking at a picture of her daughter when their was a knock on the door it was Serena. “Serene” Lucy said “I'm home Mother “Serene said “I'm so glad to see you I miss you so much “Lucy said “I miss you too “Serene said

At Grayson-Grayson was at home showing Alexis the claw that he found in the contract. “I didn't see this, But this could work “Alexis said “Good, Let’s take Quartermaine to court “Grayson said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment