Wednesday, September 20, 2017

All Mixed Up part 5 ch 4


At General Hospital-Nikolas room-Nikolas was lying in bed still in a coma when Laura was their. “Oh Nikolas you have to wake up”Laura said she took his hand. Nikolas wake up. “Mother “Nikolas said “Nikolas you're wake you came back to me”Laura said “What happened “Nikolas ask “You were in a plane crash you been in a coma for awhile, I'm going to get the doctor “Laura said she left.

In the hallway-Bobbie and Monica had just finished taking care of patent. “This was so sad, In All my years of working here I never seen anything like this “Bobbie said “Me too , I hope they caught the person “Monica said as Laura came by. “I have news, Nikolas is awake “Laura said “That's wonderful “Bobbie said “I will look at him”Monica said

Grace room-Grace was lying in bed when Lila Rae and Morgan come into the room. “Mommy, Daddy what happened “Grace ask “You were at the daycare when a car hit the building but you will be okay “Morgan said “Yes , We love you so much “Lila Rae said

Hope room-Hope was lying in bed and hook up to life support when Blair and Todd and Starr and Tea and Victor and Viki and Dorian came in. “First Hope was taken from me when she was first born and now again it's like I'm not suppose to be a mother “Starr said she touch Hope hair. “Don't think like that”Blair said “Remember all the good times you two share”Vicki said “How do I just let the doctor pull the plug on my baby “Starr said “Starr their no right answer here but we all are here for you “Vicky said “Yes we are “Dorian said “I know a way my baby can live on”Starr said as Patrick came in. “I'm one of the doctors who was on you're daughter care, Dr Drake I wish I could of saved her”Patrick said “Thanks, I want to donate my daughter organs to the children who were hurt in this “Starr said “I know this is painful but this is good, You're daughter will live on”Patrick said “I want to be alone with Hope “Starr said everyone left. “”Hope, I loved being you're mother I didn't regret anything by keeping you, My sweet baby girl “Starr said she sing to Hope.

In the Hallway-Blair was crying when Todd came by and hug her, “I hate this, I wish we could saved our granddaughter “Blair said “Me too”Todd said Skye and Lorenzo came by, “Blair, Todd I'm so sorry about Hope “Skye said “Thanks “Blair said “If we can do anything “Skye said “Just let us get justice for Hope “Todd said as Dorian came by. “I know who did this “Dorian said “Who?Lorenzo ask “Yes who I would like to take care of them”Todd said “I will join you “Lorenzo said “It was Erica Kane, She was drinking “Dorian said “Oh my God”Blair said “Is she arrested “Skye ask “Yes”Dorian said “We need to let the cops handle this “Blair said “I agree with Blair “Skye said “She better go to jail my daughter In hell right now”Todd said “She will my husband will make sure of”Dorian said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment