Wednesday, September 6, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 12


“The Next Generation”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Olivia and Ned were sitting down on the couch and quiet when Tracy walk in. “Why do you both look sad”Tracy ask “We have news about the baby “Ned said “What is it”Tracy ask “The baby has Down syndrome “Olivia said “I'm sorry but we will get this baby nothing but the best care he or she is a Quartermaine “Tracy said “I'm going to get some air “Olivia said she left. “Ned, How are you feeling “Tracy ask “I'm scared thinking of all the problems this baby will face and what he or she need “Ned said “What this baby needs is love, We have doctors in this family and money the baby will have the best care”Tracy said “Thanks Mother “Ned said they share a hug.

At Bobbie/Cassie-Bobbie was at home when their was a knock on the door it was Sabrina. “Sabrina, You look sad , What is it”Bobbie ask Sabrina came in. “Michael and I had some bad news today about the baby he or she is going to be born with a birth defects “Sabrina said “I'm sorry “Bobbie said “I know I'm a doctor and I can help the baby but I'm scared “Sabrina said “You are allowed to get scared, You are not alone we all will help this baby”Bobbie said “Thanks “Sabrina said “What does Michael think “Bobbie ask “I don't know I didn't want to talk about it I blame myself as this baby mother “Sabrina said “Sabrina we both know birth defects happened and is no one's fault “Bobbie said “Thanks “Sabrina said she left.

At General Hospital-Victor room-Victor was lying in bed still in a coma when Starr came in. “Victor you have to come back to us, To Tea we love you “Starr said she kiss him hoping it would work but it didn't.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment