Monday, September 11, 2017

All Mixed up part 4 ch 25


At General Hospital-Victor room-Victor was lying in bed when Starr and Hope were visiting him. “Victor I'm so glad you're here, We miss you”Starr said “I miss you too, Are you married to Cole yet,”Victor ask “No, We were in a car accident and Cole didn't make it”Starr said “I'm sorry “Victor said “Thanks “Starr said Tea and Lorenzo came into the room. “Victor, This is my brother Lorenzo “Tea said “Nice to meet you”Victor said “You too”Lorenzo said “You're going home today “Tea said “Good”Victor said the nurse came into the room. “I need to help Victor get ready “The Nurse said Tea and Lorenzo and Starr and Hope left the room.

In the Hallway-Monica was showing Joe around the hospital. “You have a lovely hospital here, I been thinking of staying here in town and maybe I could volunteer here”Joe said “I think that's wonderful “Monica said “Thanks “Joe said as Bobbie came by. “Bobbie, I want you to meet Dr. Joe Martin, My father “Monica said “Nice to meet you “Bobbie said “Bobbie is head nurse here”Monica said “It's nice to meet you to”Joe said “Joe is going to work for us here, Let's go meet our administrative “Monica said and left with Joe, Lorenzo came by Bobbie. “Bobbie, We need to talk it's about Lucas “Lorenzo said “What about my son”Bobbie ask “You sure know that Julian Jerome is alive and back in town”Lorenzo said “No”Bobbie said “If you want I will put guards on you and Lucas “Lorenzo said “No thanks, I will handle this”Bobbie said “Alright, We are family still and if you need anything “Lorenzo said “Thanks “Bobbie said Lorenzo left.

At Robin/Patrick-Patrick and Robin were having breakfast with Emma . “I was hoping that Richard would be join us”Patrick said “Richard had to take care of something “Emma said “Are you both serious “Robin ask “Yes we want to make it work and I think we can , We are both spy”Emma said “I just hope you don't get hurt “Patrick said “I will not Daddy “Emma said “You are strong and can handle this”Robin said “Yes I can”Emma said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment