Monday, September 18, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 58


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan were talking about the past. “Wow, That's sad how Rae lost Skye I feel for Rae”Monica said “Me too, I just hope Skye can trust Althea “Alan said “You don't “Monica ask “No, I have a feeling she wants something maybe she broke “Alan said “Could be, “Monica said “How is it going with the center for the veteran “Alan ask “Good, We are going to do a couple of fundraising “Monica said “Good, I think it's a good idea “Alan said “Me too and I'm doing it with my father “Monica said

At The Quartermaine hotel -Ned and Tracy were having dinner. “We had a doctor appointment today, The baby does have Down Syndrome “Ned said “Are you scare “Tracy ask “Yes”Ned said “Don't, The Baby is a Quartermaine and he or she will be just fine”Tracy said “Thanks “Ned said “I think Olivia is a great wife for you too”Tracy said “Wow! You have been so nice lately “Ned said “I have changed “Tracy said

Alexis was having dinner with Julian who still was in shock by the news that he had a son..”Julian, Are you okay “Alexis ask “Sorry I just found out I have a son”Julian said “Really? Is He in town,”Alexis ask “Yes Lucas Jones “Julian said “I know him , His a good man”Alexis said “Yes a doctor and his gay”Julian said “Does that bothered you”Alexis ask “A little, Maybe I'm just in shock by all this new at once “Julian said “You could be “Alexis said

At Skye/Lorenzo -Tea was telling Lorenzo and Skye about Mateo trouble. “So all Anna wants is Julian “Lorenzo ask “Yes”Tea said “What about our son “Skye ask “I talk to Anna the same thing “Tea said “I will talk to both of them, Why sure we be loyal to Julian we don't know him we owe him nothing “Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said “I do have some good news, I'm pregnant “Tea said “Oh Tea, I'm happy for you “Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said “Thanks “Tea said she left. “Say it Skye”Lorenzo said “I hate that our son work for you and that his in jail ! But I can't stop Lorenzo Jr from working with you his a grown man “Skye said “I hate it too, but he has always look up to me! Lorenzo said “Yes he did since he was little and wanted a suit just like you're “Skye said “I have always say that Lila Rae take after you're mother and grandmother and Lorenzo take after me and Sierra took after you she a strong women a survivor “Lorenzo said “She was “Skye said “Let's go to bed it's been a long day “Lorenzo said “I'm going to check on Althea “Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment