Sunday, September 24, 2017

All Mixed up Part 5 ch 29


“Saying Goodbye “

At The Park-Ramon funeral-Lorenzo and Skye and Michael and Sabrina and Lorenzo Jr and Lila Rae and Morgan and Josslyn and Bobbie and John were their and the cops as they had Ramon funeral. Lorenzo got up. “I remember when Carly told me she was pregnant, I care for Carly but it wasn't love but I was so happy to have a another child, Ramon was a wonderful boy he saved Carly and I from ourselves and he saved a child in the end my son died a hero”Lorenzo said he sit down next to Skye and took her hand. Lorenzo Jr got up. “I'm sorry that I wasn't a good brother to you Ramon, I loved you and how you look up to me but I didn't treat you fair “Lorenzo Jr said he sit down as Bobbie got up, “Ramon loved Carly so much he would follow Carly when he was a little boy and now they are together “Bobbie said she sit down and the color guard start to play and then handed Lorenzo a American flag.

At Starr-Starr look around her place she was feeling lost and didn't know what to do and left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was in the den alone as Joe came into the room, “Dad, How was you're nap”Monica ask “Who are you “Joe ask “Dad I'm you're daughter Monica “She said “Where I'm “Joe ask “New York , Port Charles, Why don't we go for a walk”Monica ask she had a feeling Joe was getting Alzheimer's.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment