Wednesday, September 20, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 4 ch 65


“A Night to Remember”
At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye and Lorenzo Monica and Alan and Joe and Tracy and Ned and Olivia and Michael and Sabrina and Lila Rae and Morgan and Lorenzo Jr and Gina and Mateo and Gabriel and Tea and Victor and Blair and Todd and Viki and Dorian and Paul and Jackson and Erica and Bianca and Kendall and Josslyn and Hayden and Laura and Kevin and Grayson and Rae and Althea and Rick and Richard and Emma and Ava and Katie and AJ and Alexis and Julian and Lydia and Audrey and Lucy and Scotty and Cassie were their for the toys for tots fundraiser in honor of Sierra. Grayson went on stage, “My wife loved children and would love that everyone is here raising money for children to get a present at Christmas time. I will always love my wife and the time we shared”Grayson said everyone clap.

Skye was by the bar when Alan came by her. “Skye, How are you doing “Alan ask “I will always miss my daughter but this is a good thing “Skye said “Yes it is, I'm going to deal with the past too”Skye said “You can , You're not alone in this “Alan said “Thanks “Skye said

Josslyn was looking at Grayson when Sabrina came by. “Josslyn, Are you okay”Sabrina ask “I'm starting to have feelings for Grayson and I don't know how to deal with it,”Josslyn said ,”You both are allowed to move on”Sabrina said “Yes but it's too soon “Josslyn said

“Alexis, Are you dating Julian Jerome “Laura ask “Yes I'm “Alexis said

Copyright by Skye's the limit



No comments:

Post a Comment