Friday, September 22, 2017

All Mixed up part 5 ch 17


At The Quartermaine hotel-Vick and Rick were having breakfast together. “How are you doing? I know last night was sad for you're niece “Rick said “Yes it was and for myself I know that pain Starr is dealing with I lost my daughter a long t time ago but the pain never goes away “Vick said “No it doesn't, I'm sorry “Rick said “Thanks I just hope my brothers don't do something stupid “Vicki said “Everyone does when we are hurting “Rick said “Yes but with my brothers their family ends up hurting “Vick said Rick took Vicki hand as Rae came by and saw it and was jealous. Rae came by the table. “Vicki I just want to say how sorry I'm for you're loss “Rae said “Thanks “Vicky said “Rae, I'm glad to see you, I want to tell you I'm working at the hospital again “Rick said “That's great , I will see you both their”Rae said she left..

At The Police station-Erica was talking to Liza about the case when Jackson came into the room. “How is it going “Jackson ask “Good, Erica we could get you into a rehab instead of jail “Liza  ask “I would like that but if it's okay with Starr I want to talk to her “Erica said “Are you should “Jackson ask “Yes, I want this over with and I need help”Erica said “Alright “Jackson said “I hope I didn't cost you the election “Erica said ‘You didn't , I'm staying in”Jackson said

At General Hospital-Grace room-Grace was being look at by Steven as Morgan and Lila Rae watched. “Grace you are doing great, You can come home soon but if you feel sick you need to tell you're mother and Dad soon”Steven said “I will “Grace said “Thanks Dr. Webber “Morgan said Steven left. “Mommy, Who kidney did I get”Grace ask “Their was an accident and You're friend Hope didn't mark it so you got hers ’Lila Rae said “That's sad”Grace said “Yes it is”Lila Rae said “We sure honored Hope “Grace said “Yes we sure”Lila Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment