Monday, September 25, 2017

All Mixed up Part 5 ch 32


“Healing”
At General Hospital-Skye came out of Dr. Collins office when Rae came by. “Skye, Did you talk to Kevin “Rae ask “Yes. I talk to Kevin about my childhood “Skye said “How did it go”Rae ask “Good , I have a lot I need to deal with but I'm going to face them”Skye said “You are not alone in this,”Rae said “Thanks, Do you want to get some lunch “Skye ask “Sure”Rae said

At Joe’s room-Joe was lying in the bed awake when Monica came into the room and took his hand.”Dad , I know we just came into each other life but I want to help you I love you Dad”Monica said she kiss his hand.

At The Cassadine Jet-Nikolas and Courtney and Hayden were on the jet..”I'm sorry about the past maybe I was wrong to take our son from you but Spencer had a great childhood with Hayden and his brother “Nikolas said “I loved Spencer as my own son , According to Grayson he think I loved Spencer more but it's not true I loved both my sons “Hayden said “I can tell that you loved my son, I just want to know how”Courtney said “We all want answers “Nikolas said “How dangerous is this Valentin “Hayden ask “More dangerous then my own father “Nikolas said “Wow”Courtney said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment