Tuesday, September 12, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 30


At Laura and Kevin-Laura was looking at a picture of Nikolas when their was a knock on the door it was Grayson. “Grandmother, I had some bad news “Grayson said “What is it”Laura ask “AJ and Michael stole the empire from father “Grayson said “No Nikolas is going to be so upset when he wake up “Laura said “Yes he is, Father loved them empire I'm going to try to get it back “Grayson said “I know you can you're a great businessman,We sure called Alexis “Laura said “I did she going to meet me “Grayson said “I will go with you”Laura said they left.

At Josslyn-Josslyn and Michael we're talking. “Josslyn I have some news it's not personal it's business, My father and I have take over you're husband empire “Michael said Josslyn slap Michael. “How could you! My son just lost his father now his future! Josslyn yelled “Spencer still has his trust fund”Michael said “If Mother was alive this would break her heart! I don't want you to see my son or myself again! We are not family ! Josslyn yelled “Josslyn “Michael said “Get out! Josslyn yelled Michael left, Josslyn phone rang, “Josslyn Cassadine, I heard I want payback!’Josslyn said and hang up the phone and left.

At Tea/Victor-Tea was helping Victor get settled in. ‘Is Daniella coming to town”Victor ask “No she in LA and want to try acting “Tea said “You don't like it”Victor said “No I don't, But all we can do is support her “Tea said “Yes”Victor said “Blair is going to bring Sam over today “Tea said “Good, What about Jack”Victor ask “His a boot camp, Blair and Todd are hoping it would help him get on track”Tea said “I guess that's good”Victor said their was a knock on the door, Tea open it was Blair and Sam. “Dad”Sam said he ran to his Dad and Victor pick him up. “I miss you son”Victor said “I miss you to “Sam said “We all are glad you're here”Blair said “Can I slept over “Sam ask “Another time “Blair said “No it's okay “Victor said “Yes this is Sam home to, I have a room ready for you and everything you need I'll show you “Tea said she took Sam to the room. “Victor I'm glad you're alive and I hope you end this feud with Todd , We are all family “Blair said “You married him didn't you”Victor ask “Yes”Blair said as Tea and Sam came back into the room. “Sam you behave and I will pick you up later tomorrow”Blair said and kiss Sam goodbye and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment