Friday, September 22, 2017

All mixed up part 5 ch 12


“The Past isn’t over”
The Next day-Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was downstairs when Althea came by. “Antoinette, How is Grace “Althea ask “She going to be okay, Althea are you okay”Skye ask she know that look in Althea eyes..”Yes, I'm just peachy ‘Althea said as she attack Skye who try to fight her off, “No! You can't hurt me anymore! Skye yelled and pull Althea off her as Lorenzo came in. “What's going on”Lorenzo ask “Althea attack me, I sure of know you hadn't changed, I can't do this I can't have you in my house anymore! Skye yelled “Yes we will have the jet take you back to London “Lorenzo said “Antoinette you can't run from the past you have to deal with it, Or you will regret it”Althea said “What are you talking about “Skye ask “I admit I wasn't a perfect mother I hurt you and I was a drunken and I had men over “Althea said “Yes! You let them raped me! Skye yelled “Yes, I'm sorry “Althea said “Sorry! When told you all did was laugh and then when I ended up pregnant you took me to the clinic to have a abortion and after I was not allowed to talk about it or get help! Do you know what that did to me! I had a hard time trusting men and with the abortion and the car accident I was in I had a hard time getting pregnant! I sure of never look for you! I'm happy without you in my life! Skye yelled Lorenzo bodyguard came in, “Take her out”Lorenzo said Althea left with the man. “Skye , Are you okay? I know that was hard “Lorenzo said “I was hoping she would change but I was wrong, I don't need her just our family “Skye said “You have us, I'm not upset about the abortion it happened before us and I wasn't the father”Lorenzo said “I didn't want one but I was just sixteen”Skye said “I wish I could saved you “Lorenzo said “Me too “Skye said they left.

Athea was outside looking at the house. “It's not over yet “Althea said as she smirks.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment