Friday, September 15, 2017

All Mixed UP Part 4 ch 41


“Facing you're past”
At The Debate -Jackson and Dorian were having their first debate and Jackson was winning. “Mr. Montgomery, What would you do for drunken driver would you be hard on them,”The reporter ask “Yes, My daughter died from being hit by a drunken driver and I will pass a law on being hard on drunk driver “Jackson said “Mrs, Lord”The reporter ask “Yes I would be and texting and driving too “Dorian said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came home, “Mrs. Alcazar you have a visitor”The maid said Skye went into the living room. “Antoinette”The woman said “Audrey, Why are you here? How did you find me “Skye ask “A PI came to my house saying that you need me”Audrey said “It must of been my husband, Audrey my family is here no one know about my past”Skye said “Antoinette, You can't run away from the past , She alive, Antoinette “Audrey said “I go by Skye now, How could she be alive still ! Skye yelled “I don't know”Audrey said “This isn't good I never told my husband or my children about my past”Skye said “You really like this town don't you”Audrey ask “Yes, I found out she not my real mother and I was stole as a baby my biological father lives here and we are close and my mother is here too “Skye said “I’m happy for you Skye but it's time to deal with it”Audrey said as Lorenzo came into the room. “Deal will what? “Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo I'm sure you have something to do with Audrey being in town!”Skye said “Yes I could tell you missed her”Lorenzo said “You miss me”Audrey ask “Of cause I do but I don't want to deal with the past “Skye said “I didn't get a hotel room, I was hoping I could stay here”Audrey said “Yes”Skye said the maid help Audrey to a room. “Skye, I know you're scare but I'm here for you all the way no more running we are in this together no one can hurt you “Lorenzo said “My childhood is ugly “Skye said “So was mine and you can't lose me or anyone anymore “Lorenzo said “I'm glad you brought my cousin town “Skye said “I know you would want to see her again “Lorenzo said “Audrey claims that my adoption mother is alive “Skye said “Where”Lorenzo ask “I don't know but Althea did like London the most”Skye said “That's where my man found Audrey “Lorenzo said “That's where Rae lived too”Skye said as  Audrey came back into the room.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment