Monday, September 18, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 56


“In it for the long haul”
At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae was so lonely for Morgan she missed her husband so much they never been apart for so long when Morgan walk in. “Morgan, You're home”Lila Rae said “Yes, I have the okay from my doctor , Lila Rae I love you and I want to fix us “Morgan said “I want to fix us too, I love you and I get you we're upset and hurt that I keep the truth from you “Lila Rae said “Let’ s keep the truth about Grace in the family I want to be her Daddy “Morgan said “You are Grace Daddy in every way “Lila Rae said “I miss Grace and Us”Morgan said “We missed you to, Grace is still sleeping, Do you want me to wake her up “Lila Rae ask “No let her slept “Morgan said they share a kiss and made love.

At General Hospital-Dr, Lee office-Sabrina and Michael were their doing another ultrasound. “The baby was developed with no eyes he or she will be blind , Also the Tessier cleft lips and palate, He or she will need a food tube and he or she will be blind his or her whole life “Dr.Lee said “This baby is going to have a lot of needs”Michael said “Yes, Can you both handle it”Dr.Lee said “Yes,We are in it for a long haul “Sabrina said “Yes we are”Michael said “Good, This Baby is going to be blessed “Dr. Lee said “Yes it is”Sabrina said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Joe and Vicky were having a meeting talking about a fundraiser for the veterans center. “Back home we did a Woman of the year or man of the year fundraiser it raise a lot of money “Vicky said “I like that, How do we pick the winner “Monica ask “It could work “Joe said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Skye came in with Althea. “This is our house”Skye said “It's lovely”Althea said “Skye I have something to tell you I want to wait till we are home but my brother Mateo and our son's been arrested “Lorenzo said “For what”Skye ask “Lorenzo Jr for hiding evidence and Mateo for drug and gun smuggling “Lorenzo said “Go , I will be okay “Althea said “Thanks, Have the maids make you a room”Skye said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment