Wednesday, September 13, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 34


At Michael/Sabrina-Michael and Sabrina were having breakfast with their children. ,”I have some business news, It's good for us but I lose my sister in it”Michael said “What did you do”Sabrina ask “Father stolen the empire from Nikolas it belongs to us now “Michael said “Michael , How can you do that to you're sister and nephew “Sabrina ask “It's business “Michael said “Michael! Family is important too! Not just money! Josslyn has lost so much “Sabrina said “It wasn't my idea but I will stand by my father, Dad and I have work so hard in our relationship, I wish that Sonny never raise me”Michael said “I understand you're loyalty to AJ but what about Josslyn “Sabrina ask “Josslyn and Spencer Jr still have the money they need “Michael said “I hope you do the right thing now I need to go to work “Sabrina said she kiss Michael and left.

At Josslyn-Josslyn was having Tea with Hayden. “What can we do”Hayden ask “I don't know I'm sorry that my brother did this”Josslyn said “It's not you're fault but we have to figure out a way to get the empire back to us before Nikolas wake up I will talk to Grayson “Hayden said “I will go with you, Spencer loved the empire and want to give it to our son”Josslyn said they left.

At Alexis house-Alexis was looking over paperwork for Dorian champion for mayor when their was a knock on the door it was Dorian. “Dorian, Come in I was just looking over paperwork for the champions “Alexis said “I have an idea to run by you I want you as my deputy mayor “Dorian said “Me”Alexis ask,”We both believed the same thing we are pro-choice and believe in justice and medicine marijuana and lower the crime “Dorian said “Yes I do , I did put one of the mob boss in jail Sonny Corinthos it was a one of my proud moments in my career “Alexis said “So what do you say”Dorian ask “I say yes”Alexis said they shake hands.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment