Tuesday, September 12, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 4 ch 33


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was looking at a picture of her and Adam when Lorenzo came in. “Skye “Lorenzo said “It's a picture of me with Adam when I was a little girl right before he left me “Skye said “You were a cute little girl, Lila Rae and Sierra look like you did “Lorenzo said “Yes they did, I don't know why I keep thinking about the past I have move on from it”Skye said “Because of dealing with Adam death”Lorenzo said “I guess, Let's go to breakfast “Skye said “Sure”Lorenzo said as Rae came into the room..”Skye I need to talk to you ,”Rae said “I'll let you both talk “Lorenzo said he went into his office. “Mother, What is it”Skye ask “When I was in London I meet a man and we ended up getting married but it ended in divorce his in town, He use to live here “Rae said “Who is it”Skye ask “Rick Webber, He was in a plane crash yesterday “Rae said “His he okay”Skye ask “Yes”Rae said “Why did it end”Skye ask “I want to come back and Rick want to stay in London, I think he still love Monica “Rae said “Do you love him”Skye ask “I'm not sure how I feel still “Rae said “Mother, I just want you happy so whatever you want”Skye said “Thanks, How is it going dealing with Adam death “Rae ask “I'm glad I made peace with Adam before he died, I just can't stop thinking about my past”Skye said

Lorenzo office-Lorenzo was in his office he picked up the phone. “I need you to fine someone for me”Lorenzo said

At Liz-Liz was talking to Steven about their father death. “I can't believe that Father is gone “Steve said “I know I have called Sara she coming for the funeral “Liz said “Good, I wonder how the plane crash happened,”Steven said “It can't bring Daddy back “Liz said “No”Steven said “I don't think Mother will come she probably happy”Liz said “Liz you're Mother isn't perfect but she loved our father “Steven said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment