Thursday, September 7, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 16


At Port Charles-At Josslyn /Spencer-Josslyn was dress for Spencer funeral and looking at a picture of them together when Grayson came in he was holding crutches. “Josslyn, I know today is going to be hard for you it's hard to say good but I'm here for you, My brother loved you and Spencer Jr,He was a good man and father “Grayson said “Yes he was, I loved him so much “Josslyn said “How is Spencer Jr”Grayson ask “I'm worrying about him”Josslyn said Spencer Jr came down. “Mother, Uncle Grayson “Spencer Jr said “We sure go to the church “Josslyn said “Let me take you both”Grayson said he was feeling guilty of the plane crash.


At General Hospital-Nikolas room -Nikolas was lying in the bed still in a coma when Hayden came in. “Nikolas today we say goodbye to our son,,I love Spencer as my own, How do I do this “Hayden ask she took his hand and kiss him goodbye and left.

At Victor room-Victor was lying in bed still in a coma when Tea came in. “Victor come back to me”Tea said Victor wake up, “Victor, You came back to me, You remember me don't you”Tea ask “Yes, You're my wife, You are Tea”Victor said “Yes, I'm , I love you Victor “Tea said “I love you too “Victor said “I'm going to get the doctor “Tea said she left.

Vicky was in the hallway doing paperwork when Tea came by smiling. “Vicky, Victor wake up he came back to us”Tea said “Oh that's wonderful new “Vicky said they share a hug.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment