Monday, September 18, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 48


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Audrey were waiting for Skye as she came into the room. “I found out Althea real name is Jodi and she is Rae sister but Rae didn't know about me that Althea was abused me and I believe her, Rae is coming to London with us”Skye said “We will support you Skye “Lorenzo said “Yes I just wanted you to know the truth I never lied to you , Antoinette “Audrey said “I know I can always trust you, We both were dealing with the same thing in our childhood “Skye said “I'm glad that I came to town”Audrey said “Me too “Skye said Audrey went upstairs, “Skye, Whatever happened in London I'm with you all the way”Lorenzo said “I believe you this time we are in it for the long haul “Skye said they share a kiss.

At The Docks-Sabrina and Michael were walking as they ran into Starr and Hope. “Starr, How are you doing “Michael ask “I'm doing good, I have been writing working on a new Cd”Starr said “That's great we are happy for you”Sabrina said “Yes”Michael said “Thanks.Michael it was hard but I forgive you I don't want to be like my father and hold a grudge”Starr said “I don't deserve you , I haven't text and drive since that night and I don't plan too”Michael said “Good “Starr said Starr left. “I'm glad that Starr forgive me because I can't forgive myself “Michael said “You will in time “Sabrina said they left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Joe we're talking. “We are going to get started on raising money for the veterans clinic “Monica said “That's great”Joe said “Yes we need to come up with a name “Monica said “I'm glad this dream is coming true and I'm doing this with my daughter the doctor “Joe said “Me too,”Monica said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment