Wednesday, September 20, 2017

All Mixed Up part 4 ch 63


At Skye/Lorenzo -Skye was home finished up last minute things for the fundraiser when Lorenzo came in. “Did you fix it”Skye ask as Lorenzo Jr came into the room. “You're out of jail! Are the changes drop”Skye ask “Yes, The changes are drop”Lorenzo Jr said “Yes we just had to betrayed someone to help the cops”Lorenzo said

At Mateo/Gabriel-Mateo came in as Gabriel was home. “Mateo, Are you out for good”Gabriel ask “Yes the changers are drop, I did it”Mateo said “Good, It was the right thing to do “Gabriel said

At Richard/Emma-Richard and Emma were home. “I know it's not my fault but I do hate that my brother was in the middle of this I do wish he would do something else for a living his so smart”Richard said “We did nothing wrong, We are the good one “Emma said “Yes “Richard said

At Alexis-Alexis was working at home when their was a knock on the door it was Julian. “Do you want to go to the fundraiser with me “Julian ask “Yes, I'm surprised you're going “Alexis said “Sierra is my niece that I never met “Julian said “She was a great person “Alexis said

At Grayson-Grayson was looking at a picture of Sierra. “Tonight, We honor you, I loved you so much “Grayson said The nanny came in with the twins. “Tonight we honor you're mother, She loved you so much “Grayson said he kiss his daughter's and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment