Friday, September 15, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 43


At Liz-Liz was home with Rick and Rae. “I'm sorry about you're father he want to see you that's why he came here with me”Rick said “I'm just glad Dad didn't die alone”Liz said “Jeff loved you”Rick said “We are going to have just a small service “Liz said “Let us know it you need anything “Rick said “I will “Liz said Rae and Rick left.

At Emma/Richard -Emma was looking over the evidence she found on Mateo as their was a knock on the door. Emma cover the evidence with a blanket as their was a knock on the door it was Anna. “Grandmother, I was just going to call you I found the evidence we need “Emma said “That's great “Anna said

At The Quartermaine hotel -Scotty and Bobbie and John and Lucy were having dinner. “We have news our daughter Serena is home”Lucy said “That's wonderful “Bobbie said “How is it going with the new daughter “Lucy ask “It's going she different then Carly”Bobbie said “Yes but we will always miss Carly “John said “Yes”Bobbie said

At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo and Skye had dinner with Audrey. “I have decided you both are right it's time to deal with the past “Skye said “We are here for you “Lorenzo said “Yes we are”Audrey said “My cousin my best friend and my husband I know you both will be their for me”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye.

At Grayson -Grayson was looking at the computer and on the phone with his lawyers. “I'm so happy it work thanks “Grayson said he hang up the phone and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment