Monday, September 25, 2017

All Mixed up Part 5 ch 30


“Alzheimers”
At a house-Richard and Emma were their in hiding and hated it when their was a knock on the door Emma look outside and open the door it was Anna. “Grandmother “Emma said as Richard came into the room. “Anna, Why are you here”Richard ask “I have some news you can come home it's fixed you're cover”Anna said “What about Julian “Richard ask “Unfortunately he walk but you can take my word that it's safe”Anna said “I hope so , I want to come home but I do love my job “Emma said “Me too”Richard said “You both can still work for the WSB “Anna said “Good, Let's go home “Emma said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Skye came into the house. “Lorenzo “Skye said “I just can't believe that I have say goodbye to two of my children “Lorenzo said “I know and I want to take you're pain away “Skye said “Sierra birthday is tomorrow “Lorenzo said “I know, I will always miss her”Skye said “Me too and my son “Lorenzo said they share a hug.

At General Hospital-Joe room-Monica was running test on Joe when Alan came in. “What's going on”Alan ask “Dad rest”Monica said she went into the hallway with Alan. “I think my Dad has Alzheimer's “Monica said “I'm sorry but we can help him”Alan said “Yes we can”Monica said they share a hug as Patrick came by. “Dr. Quartermaine. I have you're test results back for Dr. Martin “Patrick said Monica open the file and read it. “My Dad does have Alzheimer's, I sure call his other Children ‘Monica said she left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment